9.28.2010

I'm in a Library in Missouri that prohibits Facebook usage











and have done sixty of the hundred miles I hope to bike. I'm kind of tired. Feel obligated to blog. Have met a couple other cyclists. Currently at the library with one of them. She has a blog. I'll post her blog when I take a better picture of her. She is eating lunch. I should not have interrupted her. Appears the food is going to spill from her mouth. I also met a Turtle, which I call by many names. It lives on the back of my bike. Last night it snuggled into my armpit while I slept. In about two hundred miles, my route deviates from the other cyclists. So it'll be me and Urtle. I've also included a picture of a man walking from the library. He shall be known as Missouri Walking. This is the last I saw of him, Missouri Walking.

2 comments:

  1. Road turtle! Much simpler than road dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but road dog would be more humane. The Urtle bounced around with me for a hundred and fifty miles in a container. At least the dog would be having the best dog adventure ever.

    ReplyDelete