9.13.2010

Oakland and Leaving


I've been home long enough to both, want to bike two thousand miles, and build a shack next to the garden in my backyard. It helps that I keep running into friends that are traveling as well. This is Bobby. He biked cross-country and is now biking (via motorcycle) down the Pacific coast. I met him in Colorado on my first tour. He had a freshly shaved mohawk and a Kona with a double on the front. It's nice to see travelers while I'm home. It's a reminder that home is just a place to feel good stopping. At this point, it seems like anyplace could be home. Maybe that's what I'm looking for, a new place to stop for awhile. Maybe that's what everyone traveling is looking for. Maybe Bobby answers that question in his blog. Check him out @ http://www.crocsandsocks.posterous.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment