8.30.2010

I had to get a library card in San Clemente even though I'm only using a computer and I'm pretty tired and just need to ride for a while then sleep


I'm tired. I've been smoking a lot. I'm pretty sure I could be a candidate for scurvy. I'm getting a ride back to Oakland tomorrow. Then I'm buying a train ticket to western Colorado. Then I'm biking to Cleveland. Then I'm going to get a ride to Chicago. First I need to sleep for a while and eats salads. Pretty sure the Canadians are in the same boat. They started in Vancouver, Canada and said the word 'eh' with emphasis. They also did the whole trip fixed. I'm not sure why they have their fingers like that. I rode with them for a couple days, mashed up hills, took smoke breaks, and drank too much. Feeling kind of nostalgic. Also pretty excited to shift into my granny gear without feeling like an asshole. Check out their website @ http://coastnocoast.com

2 comments:

  1. We look like assholes. Wait, we sort of are. I hope you remember to mash a hill and have a smoke at the top every now and again in our memory. Spin your fancy derailleurs up canadia side! I swear I'll have gears next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling hills and smoking and hills are in my future. So, in your honor, I will mash, and continue with the aforementioned plan. Get a geared bike by January and a month of free time. Let's do the southern tier of the US!

    ReplyDelete