8.02.2010

July 31- A New

I got a new touring partner, started a new map for a new state, and am donning a new accessory, further pushing me into the category of 'feral'. Before Ariel got on the GreyHound, we gave each other hair wraps. At the end of each is a feather from the genea hens at the Berkeley's house in Salida, CO (side note: I didn't wear spandex for a week because it was making me smell like plastic and sweat. Started wearing it again today, and the situation hasn't changed.) My new touring partner's name is Dan. Met him ten minutes after seeing off Ariel. He's British. He biked from Virgina. He's kind of a beast. In a good way.


This is Dan and myself hanging out in a pavilion in Milford, Utah, where we slept the first night. The sprinklers came on in the middle of the night and soaked our tents. WHY WERE THERE SPRINKLERS IN A PARK IN SW UTAH? This astounded us. So much so, that we turned into teenage girls (found this picture on a library computer in Ely, Nevada).

No comments:

Post a Comment