7.21.2010

Less Sleep than Summit











If I don't start getting more than six hours of sleep a night, I'm going to scream. I'll do that thing that the people in the park with the matted hair and pet rodents do. That is, I'm going to randomly accuse strangers of whatever, or ask them for money. While one sounds cathartic, the other seems resourceful. I'm not sure which is which. We were climbing another huge landmass today, and I started thinking, 'multiple personality seems like a really reasonable way to cope.' Instead of doing something completely harmful, you retreat to another self. I was very close to retreating somewhere during our ten mile thousand foot climb.

2 comments:

  1. dude
    we miss you
    don't beat up hoboes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dewey, want to go on a bike ride? meet me in utah at the top of that summit.

    ReplyDelete