7.27.2010

Dead Stuff

Next Stop: Hanksville. Hanksville was far from "Danksville" except for that awesome burger shack. All I can say is I got attacked by mosquitos and slept terribly. Oh and ate a sandwhich that almost make me puke called " A big Az sandwhich". no joke. It was big. It had 2 eggs and bacon and sausage and cheese in it. Almost like a manwhich. The food situation in Utah has become dire.

I wanted to illuminate those who don't traverse the highway via bicycle as to what's often on the side of the road in Colorado and Utah. You got your normal stuff like beer cans, soda cans, candy wrappers, and dirty undies, and then you got your dead stuff. Dead deer, squished squirrels, skunks, snakes, rabbits, lizards, etc. Then you got your usable stuff like bungee chords and unopened boxes of donettes. I have yet to find a pot of gold or something of any real value, but in pre-bonking fantasy land, I'm wishing for a pegasus bearing icecream. So can someone make that happen? Next time I pass a pile of bones, I promise to stop and grab some for those bone necklaces Michelle and I keep talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment